Marine Sea Water Desalting Equipment Marine Water Maker
|Source Water||Sea Water|
|Material Composition||SUS316 Stainless Steel|
|Control Method||Full Control or Semi Control|
|Processing Types||Pure Water|
|Processing||Water Treatment System|
|Type||Marine Sea Water Desalting Equipment Marine Water|
|Transport Package||International Standard Export Package|
|Origin||Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China|
|Production Capacity||100 Sets Per Month|
Marine Sea Water Desalting Equipment Marine Water Maker
The equipment adopts the international advanced reverse osmosis technology and is designed by optimizing the system.The system can effectively remove inorganic salts, heavy metal ions, organic bacteria, bacteria and other harmful components in seawater, and desalinate seawater into high-quality water in accordance with the National drinking Water Sanitation Standard (GB5749-2006).
|Water yield||1000 litres per day|
|RO product water quality||National Standard for Drinking Water(GB5749-2006)|
|Output water saltness||<700mg/L|
|Recovery rate||10%(Depending on temperature and inlet water quality)|
|Voltage||AC380V / 50Hz / Three phase|
|Material composition||SUS316 Stainless steel|
* 1. The amount of water produced refers to the amount of water produced under the conditions of an inlet water temperature of 25 ºC, a salt content of 35,000 mg/L, and an operating pressure of 5 MPa.
2. Equipment can be customized according to customer requirements.º
1. High-pressure unloading, when the high-pressure pump outlet pressure exceeds 6.2MPa, the equipment automatically stops and protects and emits an audible and visual alarm.2. Low-pressure shutdown protection. When the pre-treatment water supply is insufficient and the high-pressure pump inlet pressure is lower than 0.05MPa, the protection action will be automatically stopped and an audible and visual alarm will be issued.3. The pre-treatment is equipped with an automatic multi-way valve for large-flow backwashing and full washing.4. Configure the reverse osmosis membrane cleaning system to physically clean, chemically clean and refill the reverse osmosis membrane module.
Process flow diagram
1. Feed pump: Equipped with a stainless steel pump, to provide sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration.2. Multimedia filter: Mainly to remove turbidity, which is used to filter out large particles and suspended solids in raw water.3. Precision filter: Further filtration, protection of reverse osmosis membrane.4. High pressure pump: Provide enough pressure for reverse osmosis system. 5. Reverse osmosis system: The core part of pure water equipment, the production of high-purify water.
1. Reverse Osmosis Membrane: 2540, 1pcs2. Membrane Housing: 2540, 1 Core, FRP, 1pcs3. Multimedia Filter: Ø250x1372mm, FRP, 1pc4. Security Filter: 10" x 10μm, UPVC5. Precision Filter: 10" x 5μm, UPVC6. High Pressure Pump: SUS316, Imported brand7. Feed Pump: SUS3168. Rinse Tank: 8L9. CIP Chemical Cleaning Device: System matching10. Conductivity Meter: Domestic brand11. Electric Element: International famous brand or equivalent
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semipermeable membrane made of a semi-permeable membrane that has certain characteristics and is a core component of reverse osmosis technology.
The principle of reverse osmosis technology is to remove these substances and moisture according to the osmotic pressure of the solution, according to the fact that other substances cannot pass through the semipermeable membrane. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so that dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, organic matter, and the like in the water can be effectively removed.
The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.
Packaging: International standard export package; And we can pack according to customers' requirement.Delivery Time: 10 Working Days.
1. After qualified of the equipment, we will supply two year guarantee, control system two year guarantee, free charge for wearing parts, and other spare parts with cost price. 2. If the technicians of the buyer couldn't solve the problems themselves, the after-sales department will supply long range guide service by phone.3. If relevant measurements couldn't solve the problems, we will send the technicians to the buyer factory, clear the fault or relevant technical problems on site, the charges will reference to the installation and debugging charges.4. After guaranteed, the seller will supply widely favorable technical support, after-sales service for the lifetime: favorable price for the wearing parts and other spare parts.
1)Q: Are you a factory or trading company? A: Yes, we are a manufacturer with designing, manufacturing, marketing and exporting. We have sophisticated experience and professional knowledge & technology. Both OEM and ODM orders are available.
2)Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A: Our factory is located in No.8, Keji Road 1, Tangjiawan, Xiangzhou district, Zhuhai City, Guangdong, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us! We are expecting to establish long-term business relations with you.
3)Q: What kinds of water treatment equipment do your company offer? A: We are specialized in designing and manufacturing the products as follow: Seawater desalination system Brackish water desalination system Pure water treatment system Ultra filtration system EDI Reclaimed - water recycling system Ion- exchange system Water softening system